- Noboribetsu Date Jidaimura is a history theme park highlighting the Edo Period--one of the most attractive era in Japanese history.
You will feel a soul of Japan by coming in contact with not only traditional buildings and items but also Edo people such as Ninjas, Samurais, and Oirans.
- Our park is open everyday, except for a few days in winter for facility maintenance.
The next closed day will be 5th-8th March, 2018.
- In summer, our park is open from 9:00 to 17:00. And in winter, from 9:00 to 16:00.
Note that the ticket office ends one hour before the park closing.
- Admission fee is below:
Children(Ages 6-12) 1500yen
Toddlers(Age 4 to pre-elementary) 600yen
There may be some discount service available, please check here.
- We have coin-operated storage lockers near the entrance.
The size & fees are below:
For larger size baggage, please contact a staff of the ticket counter.
※Only 100yen coins can be used.
- We are very sorry but we do not have a shuttle bus.
Please check here to know other ways to get to our park.
- A rental wheelchair is free, and a baby carriage is 200yen.
Please ask a staff of the ticket counter.
- There are "Manpuku-tei"(Japanese noodles and rice dishes), "Pekin-tei"(Ramen, or Chinese noodles), "Waraji-ya"(Dumplings),"Komachi"(Sweets), and"Bonten"(Snacks).
The restaurant "Aoba-goten" outside the gate is only for the groups with reservation.
- Please show the staff at the gate your ticket, you can enter any number of times on that day.
- Please visit the photo studio "Utsuroi-kan" and choose your favorite costume. You can put on it to take a picture, or to stroll through the park.
Check the choices and fees here.
- You can freely put your pictures of our park or staffs to a non-commercial use.
However, you should pay attention to using those which other visitors appear on it. We cannot take on responsibility of any troubles made by using them.
- We are very sorry but at the present time we do not have a online shop to deal in our goods.
- You can download PDF pamphlets in English, Japanese, Korean, Chinese(traditional/simplified), Russian,Thai from here.
We are very sorry but we cannot send the printed one to overseas countries.
- We have some experience programs for groups, such as "Terakoya Temple School Experience" and "Nankin Tamasudare Street performance Experience".
Please check here for details.
Please note that participants to these programs need a certain level of Japanese language skills or an interpreter.
- Although you do not need a reservation for admission only, we recommend you to inform us in advance about the date, number of people, and group name for a smooth reception.
You must make a reservation if you have a lunch in our restaurant "Aoba Goten". Please ask us with the contact form for details.
- We are very sorry but we cannot give you any advice about the things outside of our park.
Noboribetsu Tourism Association may be able to help you, please check here.